Why Use a Professional Child Proofer?
Baby Proofers Plus is a participating and active member of the International Association for Child Safety (IAFCS).
As a member we,
- Are educators first, taking the time to show you how you can create a safer environment for your child.
- Have experience dealing with all sorts of hazards in all types of homes, and can readily provide products and services to suit your specific needs.
- Keep fellow members up-to-date on new or hidden hazards in the home.
- Have access to hundreds of specialized safety products that you will not find in your local hardware or home supply store.
- Work closely with manufacturers to develop and enhance child safety products, ensuring that you get only the highest quality products that have been field-tested by experts.
- Provide professional installation of products so that they function safely and conveniently.
- Are committed to a code of ethics to maintain high industry standards.
- Are professional problem-solvers, and are able to devise safety solutions for even the most challenging situations.
- Can save you money by directing you to products that will work best for your needs, helping you avoid trial-and-error purchases and installation.
- Can save you time by completing your childproofing quickly and efficiently, leaving you more time to spend with your family.